HB-HSEQ-F-025-A HSE Induction Form has been updated to Version 10.2 and is effective as of today, 21 February 2019.
A summary of the changes to the content and layout of V10.2 of the Induction Form follows:
- There is no longer the requirement to photocopy Driver Licences; it is sufficient to record:
- the Name on Drivers Licence,
- the State of Issue,
- the Class of Licence, and
- the date of expiry.
- The section related to the Next-of-kin has been removed.
- The Section 6 in the previous versions, ‘the declaration and signature block’, now becomes Section 7 in Version 10.2.
Should clarification be required contact Ben Young 0400 577 953 or Danny O’Reilly 0408 920 496