There are currently a number of weather warnings for New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria as a result of extensive rain and now risks of flooding.
Please follow all directions of authorities, stay in the loop with ABC Emergency and ensure Hutchies' site preparation procedures are followed.
Summary of weather
You can also monitor the live radar below for a national summary on the latest weather forecasts.
General advice in storms
- Move cars under cover or away from trees.
- Secure loose outdoor items.
- Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
- Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm.
- Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
- For emergency assistance contact the SES on 132 500.
This includes checking that the sediment and erosion controls are in place and effective for any projects where we have open ground and soil stockpiles that have the potential to cause negative environmental impact.