A new checklist detailing site sanitation procedures has been added to the Doc Library here.
The Sanitation & Shutdown section of the checklist has been noted as the priority for each site to fully familiarise themselves with.
Particular focus should be given to:
- who is going to comprise the sanitation coordination and shut-down crew
- what areas, if any at all, will present as challenging areas for cleaners should a sanitation clean be required
- if the site has details / relationship with a cleaner(s) who has the capacity to undertake ‘hospital grade’ cleaning operations on the scale required by the site
- if the cleaners have capacity to provide continuous cleaning services
- assessing who is essential to site sanitation and shut-down operations
- identifying what plant is essential during and post shut-down, and what plant can be off-hired with immediate effect
Call Danny O'Reilly on 0408920496 if you require clarification.